Welcome To With Your Dog
In the past we have been approached by organisers of Rally competitions wondering whether we could accept entries online for their shows as we have experience in hosting obedience online entries for shows.
Please take a look at our site it has taken a little while to develop and although looks similar it is a different site from the obedience website. We would welcome your feedback and if you would like to know more information or would like us to accept entries for your Rally Show please do not hesitate to contact us — email@example.com
Now upgraded we have improved the site by making it easier and clearer to use.
- Book your classes, camping and catalogues and receive your show bookings by confirmation by email.
- Once you and your dogs' details are registered it is quick and easy to enter a show by using your credit/debit or paypal account.
- We can notify you of any changes to your booked show, or advise you of future closing dates and where applicable running orders
Benefits and Features
- FREE Handler and Dog registration
- No PAYPAL account required
- Safe and Secure Payments
- Enter Shows up to midnight of the closing date
- Confirmed entry is sent to you by email
- Book camping online & receive your pass by email
- Fully up dateable handler and dog details
- View and keep track of your shows booked online
- Judges & Stewards enter your NFC dogs for FREE
Easy as 1.2.3...
- Register your details Click on Registration in the top menu and complete your details as recorded with the Kennel Club
- Confirmation email Click on the link to activate your account Login with your username and password
- Registering your dogs Click on 'Add dogs' (Dogs information should be the same as on your KC registered document)
You are now ready to enter shows. Click 'Shows' on the menu bar and you will see a selection of them to book
- We make NO charge to your club for handling online entries
- The entry forms are based on the postal ones but ours are easy to read, automatically signed with the money totalled, cleared and have crucial information highlighted.
- We keep you informed of your bookings by providing regular class reports showing all relevant details
- On close of entries we provide you with the printed entries forms, a spreadsheet of all entries, and a transaction report.
- The money that is collected for entries and extras are held in a client account and can be paid by electronic bank transfer or ONE cheque.
- For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org